Monday, October 21, 2013

Adventures of Fabric Garland DIY

I found this great blog via brickyard buffalo called Little Miss Momma. Can I just say that she is fantastic. I love her style and her DIY are really easy and not super time consuming to do.
So I decided I wanted to make her fabric Garland.
They are super easy like took me a couple hours to do.
I made one big one using 6 different fabrics and ended up cutting it in half and putting half in Harvey's room and half in our room.
They look so great!
I can't even describe to you how much I absolutely love it!!
Follow her directions because that is all I did.
So easy for a quick pick me up for any room.

The only thing I wish I would have done differently is buy cheaper fabric.
The cost ended up being more than I wanted but I am so happy with the end product that I can't stay mad for long ;) )



No comments:

Post a Comment