Monday, October 21, 2013

adventures of the maternity shot

There are few things in life that make me feel more awkward that taking pictures of myself.
 But I would much rather do it than ask Troy because then I would still be taking that same shot I asked for two weeks ago.
He is rather a perfectionist when it comes to pictures.
Anyway I sent my sister an email with pictures of what I look like as a pregger. (She's in Taiwan on a mission so I wanted to make sure she saw the infinite lovely that is Rauchelle pregnant).
As I sent them to her I felt like an idiot.
I'm not sure why but I did.
again it goes back to my loathing of the so called "selfie"
But I figured if I sent them to her I should share them with all of you. (the three of you that read this ;) )
So here you go.


The pictures progress as follows: 22 weeks, 27 weeks, 29ish weeks.
As of tomorrow I am 31 weeks which means I have between 7-8 weeks left (because they are taking me early).
I get a little anxious when I think about it because its going so fast right now.
We are so excited to meet little Harvey James. He will most definitely be our favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment