Monday, February 17, 2014

adventures of a 2 Month Old

There are times when i can't believe I am doing this thing called motherhood. It's crazy to me that I am responsible for someone else. Pregnancy seems but a dream away now.

But then the majority of time I forget what life was like before Harvey and I can't imagine our family without him.

We had our 2mo. appointment at the doctor last Wednesday: 11 lbs. 3 oz. 23.25 in. long. He is growing great and moving on up in the world ;) Luckily he hasn't outgrown all of his 0-3 mo. clothes but unfortunately slowly but surely each day I put something else away that he can't wear anymore.

He's a blessing and a joy each day he smiles more and is awake more taking in everything around him. I have to say our lives pretty dang awesome with this little man in it!

One Month 

Two Months
in love with this cute boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment