Thursday, February 20, 2014

Adventures of Harvey's Blessing.

So I have been meaning to post the pictures from his blessing day on this wonderful blog, but like the dishes in my kitchen sink right now it hasn't been done.

Obviously.

So here we are 10 weeks into his life and I am just now posting them. Am I ok with that?

yeah you bet. Because all I have been doing, quite literally, is loving on my handsome baby boy. And this precious time is going all too fast for me.

I would like to add this caveat: I am not photogenic in any of these pictures. If you feel so inclined to booster my ego a little and tell me I am, I wouldn't object ;) (aka you can lie to make me feel better :))

Looking back at these pictures really make me more grateful for my baby boy! How he is growing and how my love for him grows everyday!

No one tells you that your heart expands continuously once they come into your life.

I don't mind it.










No comments:

Post a Comment