Friday, April 4, 2014

Adventures of the start of the fourth week or how I'm halfway done!


Here I am halfway done. I can't believe it. I've kept up with it for three weeks and let me tell you it hasn't been easy. Week three was rough not the workouts but the eating and the motivation. I'm had a real hard time getting motivated. Troy and I didn't do our runs together which pushed my workout motivation back even farther. I worked out at midnight some nights and let me tell you it's not a wise idea. So this week I'm trying to be better so we'll see how it goes.



The positives from this last week are that I did the workouts no matter how late, I didn't do horribly with my nutrition but I did ok and I have a healthy body that works hard and birthed a beautiful baby boy. 9 months in 9 months out!


No comments:

Post a Comment