Wednesday, March 19, 2014

adventures of a 3 month old...seriously we're already at this point?!?

I know I know but I can't believe he is already 3 months. It seems like a week ago we brought him home and now he's getting so big.

So in honor of the awesome and most amazing Harvey here are some fun facts.

He has great neck control! like no joke his neck control is out of this world.









He sleeps 8-10(as of last night what up!!) hours a night. We are still figuring nap time out.

He is currently in his last few items of 0-3mo and wearing most of his 3-6 mo. clothing.

L.O.V.E.S bath time. Didn't at first but we've decided we love it!

He talks so much more every single day and I LOVE IT! seriously it makes my day absolutely amazing to hear his little voice!

I say this all the time but I couldn't be more grateful that he is our son. He brings so much joy to our family and his smiles and laughs really make our days better. Kids really improve life, without a doubt!




No comments:

Post a Comment